The essence of successful marketing lies in building turning customers. To build customer trust you have to consider on various aspects of online marketing. In this post, i am going to give you Basic Online Marketing Strategies and Tips for Beginners. Following these basic online marketing tips, you will be able to establish do best digital marketing.
This is my first post of Online Marketing Tips series. So, let’s begin our journey
What does online marketing mean?
Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and email to drive direct sales via electronic commerce, in addition to sales leads from Web sites or emails.
In simple words, Online marketing or digital marketing includes a wider range of marketing elements than traditional business marketing due to the extra channels and marketing mechanisms available on the Internet.
Analyse customer taste and your niche
Make a survey asking your customers to tell their needs. if your website is running on WordPress, you can use PollDaddy (official WordPress plugin for survey purposes). Knowing the customer’s interest can make you earn a lot of bucks to you. You may ask your visitor,
- What they are searching
- What made internet them happy
- Any suggestion to blog
- Many more questions, ratings you may ask
Build E-Mail lists
No blogger can underestimate the power of E-Mail marketing. As one survey says that, 70% chances are there that a visitor, visited to your site through organic search, will never back to your blog again. So to make a visitor, your regular customer, grab his/ her e-mail address. E-mail marketing is a mile stone of digital marketing. Suppose, you have 1,00,000 e-mail subscribers, if you mail them promoting a product, and only 10,000 of them bought the product, you can easily estimate the $$ earned.
If you are new to e-mail marketing, spend few bucks and buy an e-mail marketing tool. The best e-mail marketing tool at best price, i recommend, is Aweber. It is used by millions of bloggers around world. Top bloggers like John Chow also use the same.
Social media marketing
Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks.
In other words, we may say Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company, blog, website increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.
I recommend NextScripts Social Networks Auto Poster for best social media marketing.
I will keep updating you with latest Basic Online Marketing Strategies and Tips for Beginners. Subscribe us to get more stuffs like this. Comment your suggestions and tips.
- How To Create Ebooks From Your WordPress Posts For Free - September 3, 2016
- How To Automate Your Social Media Marketing With SocialPilot - August 29, 2016
- How To Make Money From MyThemeShop WordPress Themes Affiliate Program - August 24, 2016
- 5 Best Ways To Get Quality Backlinks That Can Drive Huge Traffic - August 22, 2016
- How to Schedule Facebook Page Posts For Future Completely Free? - August 17, 2016
- List of Do’s and Don’ts of Successful Affiliate Marketing - August 13, 2016
- 5 Best SEO Ready WordPress Themes For personal Blog - August 5, 2016
- How to Build Trust and Better Relation with Customers or Subscribers By Using E-Mails - August 1, 2016
- GetResponse Vs AWeber : Which is best E-mail Marketing Software? - July 25, 2016
- What is Affiliate Marketing and It’s Major Advantages - July 18, 2016